Australian Labradoodle Puppy Price List
Prices for Fleece and Wool:
Medium/Standard/Miniature Males and females in all colours, including Phantom, Sable and Parti (unless rare colours noted below), – $4000 (+ gst) (Some colours may fade over time)
Merles, which are a rare colour that we do breed for, are $4200 (+ gst)
Phantom merle (even more rare) are $4500 (+ gst)
(some colours may fade over time)
Prices for Hair or Hair/Combo (shedding) coat puppies(s ome colors may fade over time) – $2500 (+ gst):
Next step if I want a puppy?
Alpen Ridge does require that a puppy application be completed and sent in for review. Once your application has been received and approved, you will need to pay your booking fee which applies to the purchase of your puppy and puts you on the waiting list. The remainder is due at 6 wks. old after their vet exam. Subject to change if breeder deems necessary.
What’s included in the cost of your puppy?
- Your puppy receives: spaying and neutering (de-sexing) before they leave. (If you are interested in purchasing breeding stock, please contact us for more information) Early neutering tends to reduce the “male tendencies” in the male puppies, making better pets. There is very little difference if any, in the male and female puppies’ temperaments and house training.
- Your puppy receives: age appropriate vaccinations, veterinary exam, worming and socialization.
- Your puppy receives: registration certificate
- Your puppy comes with: a 2 year genetic health guarantee, a temperament guarantee and continuing support. Our service to you does not end with the purchase of your puppy. If we don’t know the answers to your questions, we will do our best to find out.
- Your puppy receives: a permanent I.D. (microchip).
- You receive: a puppy info. electronic booklet.
- You receive: A stuffed toy or blanket that smells like the litter mates for easier transition into your home. (pick up only as airlines won’t allow)
Prices are in Australian Dollars and may change without notice.
Australian Labradoodle Puppy Shipping Information
We encourage customers to pick up their puppy anytime possible.
Alpen Ridge is not a kennel and is not set up for boarding puppies beyond their due date to leave.
If shipping is necessary, we will contact the shipping company for you to start the correspondence and they will contact you. All arrangements and payments are the responsibility of the buyer and must be made on time to insure the puppy leaves on time.
International shipping is available for breeding prospect puppies only, unless a pet customer has family or friends in Australia that can house the puppy until old enough to fly.
If you have any questions about your puppy or puppy’s travel options, please feel free to contact us at: email@example.com